Thursday, June 9, 2011

My last check point.......Munich

If you don't like cars, this next post will not interest you.... Sorry!!!

I feel like a Star Wars geek but for BMW's  :)     "BMW GEEK"

the BMW Welt


The four cylinder building and the museum ..... Amazing!!!
 The BMW 507...One of the most beautiful cars ever made......... 252 were built.
most of the art cars where on display

if you pay close attention in Munich, you can see camouflaged Bmw's driving around for testing

this is the new Welt center.... I was a few months early to have picked my car up here back in 2007!!!! oh well, next time ;)

Im not sure what these robotic things were..... must be cleaning the floor or something



I took a little walk around Munich and found this........The ///M testing facility . Not really know at all

this is the only picture I could get before they kicked me out. I walked past the guard while he was signing for a delivery :)  and if you look close, those are all the newest M5's being tested

And now...........back to Atlanta!!!!

1 comment:

  1. BMW geeks are the best :) I am a little bias of course. What an amazing place!!

    ReplyDelete